Sad story and influential: Justin Bieber loses "his wife" .. the cancer borne a child six years

English: Justin Bieber at the Sentul Internati...
English: Justin Bieber at the Sentul International Convention Center in West Java, Indonesia (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
One Less Lonely Girl
One Less Lonely Girl (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Never Say Never (Justin Bieber song)
Never Say Never (Justin Bieber song) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
She was at the age of 6 years, but her love of the artist Justin Bieber was unimaginable, and for the happiness of the girl despite her cancer, staff undertook a hospital to organize a wedding Default the artist Justin Bieber.


Afalana Roth and she loves that dubbed Mrs. Bieber, and she died on Wednesday morning, calling her family have published on Twitter phrase "Ah O Afalana, the most radiant star, took the our hearts with you, my greatest our love."

And was the girl has met the artist Bieber for two hours where he drew the girl Justin I an incredible it inspirational many
. "
The artist Justin may have mourned the little girl, saying: "I received the worst news of my life, and one of the greatest people I've met in my life has gone," he said, adding, "I ask you to pray for her family and for her" .."Sleep in peace, I love you so much ."
This story occurred place in end of last September
  My prayers for his child and her family
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hillary Clinton breasted stares Christina Aguilera during a ceremony of honor her

Twitter lets service polls for advertising companies

Higuain, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi "the two monsters"