Cuban bomb Eva Mendes beautiful in the magazine "Glamour" .. And reveal its secrets the aesthetic

resolved actress Eva Mendes on the cover of the magazine "Glamour" the French version, the number of October of 2012.
Star I spoke of Cuban descent on how maintaining her skin flawless
Aerobics she said: run four or five times a week in the hills with my dog, and have been training seriously with the coach. "
As for maintaining her skin flawless, said: "peeling moisturizing tirelessly, and I'm weak towards the cream de la Mer or care of Dr. Perricone, and I clean my skin every two or three weeks in Cristina Radu, they are the best in Beverly Hills"
She said she used coconut oil for her body in addition to a good massage if possible

And food diet followed by: "I do not eat meat at all, and especially here, in the United States, to eat fish, grains and vegetables, and a little sugar from time to time, I am a human being
Source:elnashrafan
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hillary Clinton breasted stares Christina Aguilera during a ceremony of honor her

Twitter lets service polls for advertising companies

Higuain, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi "the two monsters"